- 2019 Open Division Winners St. Leo's.
- 2019 Awards Open...Fraternal
- 2020 Tournament Olathe, KS 9/5 & 9/6
- About 2020 National Softball Tournament.
When reseving a room, mention that you are playing in the K of C National Softball Tournament.
- - Fraternal Team Award - Lee Summit
- - Fraternal Individual Award - Jon Peck
- - Open Division 1st Place - St. Leo's
- - Open Division 2nd Place - The Good Knight's
- - Open Division 3rd Place - Trenton Knight's
- - Fraternal Division 1st Place - All Knight Long
- - Fraternal Division 2nd Place - Harvester
- - Fraternal Division 3rd Place - Lees Summit
About Since 1980 Knights of Columbus councils from around the country have been gathering Labor Day weekend to compete in a nationals softball tournament. The tournament has a tremendous history of creating friendships and fraternal-ism. There is an annual fraternal-ism award given at the end of each tournament. There is an open division, a masters division (40 and over) and a fraternal division for those that want to participate in the brotherly activities but don't play enough for the other competitive levels. Families are always encouraged and local activities for kids are always planned. All Knights of Columbus teams are welcome and if you don't have enough for a team or want to play, you are welcome. You do not have to win your state tournament to participate. Please create a login and register a team or just yourself.